Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Friday, April 29, 2011

You will set the world on fire

"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire." -St. Catherine of Sienna; quoted during the Royal ceremony sermon

Can I say anything else to this but an overly enthusiastic and rarely uttered, AMEN AMEN AMEN!?

As you may have deduced already, yes, I watched the Royal Wedding. Yes, I woke up at 6 a.m. Yes, I embarrass myself.

But the wedding dress by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen and the appropriately-titled Fascinators were worth the grogginess and early a.m. java hits.

And since then, I've been pouring over Sarah Burton designs online. Here are some of her stunners from Spring '11.







images courtesy of fashionista.com
Well chosen, Kate. And before I give you my adieu, take a look at Beatrice and Eugenie's headgear. On this day we give thanks for...........bobby pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...