Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Get Around


I am excited to say that I have been offered the opportunity to write for My DISfunkshion Magazine as a regular blogger. The My DISfunkshion blog is the online source for stylish, intelligent women, providing articles on food, fashion, culture, relationships; a.k.a. exactly what Food Water Fashion is all about (wait, veto the relationship part, I am the WRONG person to be pretending I know anything about that). Today my first post was published and you can check it out at the link above. I was inspired by this short film  created by the writer of the Advanced Style blog, where a fantastic group of rad senior stylistas chat about how they use fashion to boldly move forward in their lives, regardless of the uninvited introduction of canes, walkers, or even (gasp) diapers into the aging process! Ok maybe not so much the last one...

MOVING ON!

I was also featured in the very first issue of 72M Magazine in their feature on fashion blogs around the world worth checking out. On pages 15-18, you can read the article and visit the list of other sources of stylish inspiration that are waiting for you in the blogosphere. I'm so excited about this, so mosey on over there and give it a read! Really, do you have anything better to do? Essays?? please...


Let me know what you think! I'd love your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a great opportunity for you! I am sure you will do great!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...