Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Costumery

Besides dreaming about leather hot pants and fur coats, I also dabble in the academic realm (ahem, dabbLED, as in past tense, cuz I'm a GRADUATE biiiitccch). These projects of the "studious" kind mostly involve sewing needles, paints and pastels, and research à la Google Images. 

This be da life of a Theatre student.
(I lie. There were painful essays, but I try to erase those from my conscious memory.)

This semester, I took a costume design class. Our final project asked us to design SIX costumes for the Canadian play Good Night Desdemona, Good Morning Juliet. I'm no artist, but somehow I managed to create some final products which slightly resemble human beings in weird clothes. Success.

You like, you like????

Juliet: Elizabethan/Modern inspiration

Tybalt

Professor Claude Knight: Check out his socks
Constance: an assistant prof at Queen's University
Othello: Early 16th Century Turkish/Modern inspiration
Desdemona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...