Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hot. Leather. Celestial. Nudes. Gestuz.

Ever find that perfectly PERFECT piece that you will never be able to afford in the nearly conceivable future? This one is mine. The Leather, the colour blocking, the buckle; this jacket makes for one bad-ass biker babe. 
  


Available online at Asos, this baby made by Gestuz is so out of my price range, it is a thing of devastation. So, in my process of mourning, I browsed their lookbook and decided to share my favourites with you. 

Maxi, floral. YES.
Leather
Harems
Easy everyday black shift dress
Leather cropped-top
Easy breazy
Leather vest. Have I mentioned I like leather?
Tent jacket. Slashed leggings. Peep-toe wedges. Goddamn.
Over-sized is better, always


Shoulder pads to the extreme
Maxi-mum fashion
Woe is me. And now woe is you.

1 comment:

  1. love all of these. Thrilled I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...