Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Leather Overalls, Oh MY!

It is no doubt that these here leather chaps turned beacons-of-fashion-genius would incite in the average joe and/or tin-man the same fear and dread as would the possibility of a run-in with a large and toothy feline. Because they are:
  1. overalls (for non-farming related activities, such as strutting one's stuff)
  2. leather
But we are not tin-men, nor are we mobile scare-crows or bipedal lions lacking courage. So, I see no reason to not own at least four two pairs.

Now, what is the point of all these Wizard of Oz references? Well, that is a good question and one that I would be sure to answer if my writing style was less ramble-ramble and more edit-out-the-crap. But, as you well know, life is unfair, and so, the deeper and undoubtedly more profound meaning will remain a mystery to me you.

Point is, I want to be in this girl's pants. Like IN her pants, as in I want to steal her pants and run far, far away (whilst wearing them) where she will never catch me and I will assume the status of  haute-couture-farm-girl and willing societal reject.

Acne A/W 2011: image courtesy of allyouneedislists.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...