Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Furr-ocious!!

Ummmmmm so my little kiddies, in case you do not read my blog on a regular basis (shame on you!) or in case you are extremely slow, I would like to point out that I am enamored by fur. Yes, it is sad to say, but I love it when once fluffy, doe-eyed critters become fluffy, NO-eyed critters draped across my body for the sake of style preservation. 

Oh dearie, that sounded horrible. You are undoubtedly experiencing nightmarish flashbacks to when you were a small child watching Bambi scampering around the desolate forest searching for his mother as tears rolled down your blubbering baby-face until his father (the Great Prince of the forest) told him in a most professional and non-sympathetic manner that, "Your mother can't be with you anymore."

Off topic: Forget the tragedy of the moment, why weren't you FREAKING OUT about the talking deer??? Give your head a shake!
On Topic: I do like animals, and would go faux as often as possible. But anywhooseeewhatsie, fur and Fall are fairly similar in spelling which obviously means that they were made to co-exist, side-by-side in the war on cold. 

So here are some samples from the Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent holiday '11 lookbook which could be the reason I start drooling every time an unknowing squirrel runs across my path. 

Fall is coming so get out chyer guuuns.








images courtesy of purse 'n boots

And for those crafty gals amongst you, try your hand at this D.I.Y. from psimadethis.com. I did, and no animals were hurt in the making of this product. Pam Anderson would be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...