Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rings and Things: featuring Chip 'n Nails

Just a few of the bedazzlers I sport day to day. Followed by another one that I want to add to the collection, although I feel it is equivalent to visible tattoos in its ability to terrify potential employers, old people, and your boyfriend's parents. Alas, this is the doom and gloom one must face for sartorial satisfaction, not to mention the needed distraction to my chronic lack of nail-polish up-keep. 
And when it comes to more jewelery, I say, "Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!" and simultaneously transform into a giddy third-grader raiding her mother's dust-covered box of jewels and gems from the eighties which embody the phrase "horrifically tacky." 

Elephantitis ring


Slither-ring

Gold cuff handed down from my mom


MAFIA Saber Toothed Tigah Ring. So fierce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...