Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Sunday, May 15, 2011

D.I.Y. Sunday

My children, tis the day of rest. Rejoice and be glad. Or just be lazy.

But not too lazy! I'm not trying to promote an inactive lifestyle here, because childhood obesity is a SERIOUS problem people, a problem! So today, I encourage you to flex and strengthen your D.I.Y. muscles, stretch out your creative mind and join me in a quest to Fit Bittie status! 

And these ear adornments can be the fruits of your labour (that's labour with a U because I am from le Canada, so suck it auto-correct). Yes I made these, and you can too.

Ma! Look what I made!

 The Workout Plan:

  1. Hit up your favourite craft store and grab some round-nose jewelery pliers, earing hooks, and some cool charms worthy of hanging from your lobes.
  2. Then bend and twist the hooks, and attach them to the charms. 
  3. Yep, that's it.





As Hal and Joanne would say, "Keep fit and have fun!"

2 comments:

  1. J'adore your affinity for D.I.Y Lisa. If you haven't already, ch-ch-check out this loverly website full of inspiration for doing things your self!

    http://psimadethis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...