Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Doctor Looks Like George Clooney

He does. I swear. The resemblance is uncanny. And all we talk about are the embarrassing going-ons of my health-impaired body. Peachy.

But that's off topic.

ON Topic: Clutches are all the rage this summer, and sexy shades are always the rage. So I do both, on a budget.

I thrifted this furry clutch (yes, that is a verb)  for 10 bones at a downtown vintage store called Sympathy for the Rebel and then I grabbed these exaggerated wayfarers for 20. Not too shabby, huh?

And then I saw the super fox, Oracle Fox donning her own fur clutch at Australian Fashion Week. And in my mind, I gave her a cyber high-five. Fashionistas unite.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...