Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I've got a date to convocate

Nude lace, sheer maxi skirt, fur clutch, black booties, over-sized jacket, that's the scientific definition of "business casual," right? Knowing me and my tendency to over-extravagate (new word!) in my clothing choices, I will be over-dressed for my university convocation today. 'Tis the affliction of the sartorial-crazed. Amongst a sea of Birkenstocks (my granola-loving university President being at the helm of this trend with his signature barefoot look) and gaudy graduation gowns, I will be the one falsely claiming I never got the dress code memo. Ah well....

Here is a glimpse of my outfit. Check in again for more photos of the day (and night) in a few days. Ciao bellas and Bellafontes. 







2 comments:

  1. DenisHuneaultJoffreJune 15, 2011 at 7:26 AM

    Congrats Lisa! I could come up with a number of euphemisms for finishing that part of your life...all that's really important is that you get to wear another great outfit!!! love your work...A la prochaine, Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you baby lisa! Congratulations...LOVE that shirt

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...