Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Friday, May 25, 2012

Trifecta Number Two: FWF, The Backroom & MEWS

Apparently, I have a penchant for three-ways lately, with all of the sexiness but none of the action. I can only assume that the PG-13 rating of this week's second Trifecta was directly correlated to the wearing of bow ties and detachable collars, courtesy of The Backroom, which fall under the same category of dress occupied by chastity belts, externally-worn retainers, and 100% cotton granny panties.

My asexual partners this time were the ladies of The Backroom and the models at the fifth edition of MEWS. And while we all looked damn good thanks to, in my case, The Backroom, and thanks to V-FranzQuartier Mode, and Young & Fierce for the MEWS models, there is clearly SOMETHING going wrong considering that alcohol was involved and the clothes stayed ON.

Here is how the abstinence went down...
Top: The Backroom


Miss Cocotte ring: The Backroom
Collar and Bow Tie: The Backroom














And I whole-heartedly apologize to my mother, my god-loving grandfather (who is under the impression that I have been going to church every Sunday morning), and to the Pope for always finding some kind of unnecessary sexual innuendo in EVERY title that I apply to my blog posts. Alas, the closest I have gotten to a real-live priest is Father John Misty, and his dance moves were NOT child-friendly, but that's another sexually-charged blog post for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...