Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sartorially Spiting Spring & Irresponsibly Spending

Over the next few counter-productive paragraphs, I shall proceed to show you how I chose to actively spite Spring and her tumultuous weather-pattern-trickery by dressing in a pot-pourri (synonym for mixture. Thesaurus.com says so) of winter/summer garb and thereby declare my apathy towards Spring's recently shitty behaviour. If she won't make up her goddamn mind then neither will I.

And then I will submit a visual confession of the shoes that I shouldn't have bought...and that I really wasn't gonna buy...and that I TOTALLY bought. I know, I know. But I was born at the end of the 1980s and therefore missed my turn at participating in the credit card exploitation era. So forgive me but my time is DUE. 


Winter Wear: A wool(ly mammoth) sweater
Summer Wear: A fringe-embellished semi-see-through top for economical air conditioning


Winter Wear: Pants...nuff said
Summer Wear: Alexander Wang toe-cleavage-revealing wafflestompers (have I mentioned that I truly adore Thesaurus.com?)


Oh, and here they are. I'm sorry, Mom.





Shoes: Alexander Wang & Timo Weiland for Tsubo
Sweater: Urban Outfitters Vintage Renewal
Pants: Mikkat Market
Earrings: Miss Cocotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...