Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Monday, February 20, 2012

I Guess They Don't Like my Face

But they sure like my lace (in pant-suit/pyjama/sexy negligée/fancy knickers form). And although Montreal's Dress to Kill Magazine cropped out my face, I bear no hard feelings. On the contrary, I'd like to thank them for featuring my middle half on their blog, for though I was not dressed with the intention of killing someone and dressed more so with the intention of hopefully ending up at a stylish slumber party, I would like to assure them that they made the right decision in choosing me, since as you may recall, I am a true appreciator of apparel that can compensate for a lack of pepper spray or personal grenade launchers when promenading down dark alleyways at midnight.

Give this a gander for the full blog post and then check in tomorrow for my first full reminiscent memoir on Montreal Fashion Week over at Miss-Sly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...