Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

These shoes are F%#*$D

...AND heinously expensive. Yet, due to their inherent good looks and their unethical price tags, it is alas I who is fuc (insert inappropriate swear word) whether I bite the metaphorical bullet (doing that in the literal sense would be a bad idea on my part seeing as how I have already chipped my tooth once tonight on a beer bottle) and spend more than one month's worth of keeping a roof over my head on the green pair, or I keep my teeth intact and deny my feet the glory of Proenza Schouler and Toga, ensuring a dentist-approved smile, a house to live in and a diagnosis for chronic depression. Click here to see how Opening Ceremony mocks me everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...