Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Monday, October 10, 2011

Decently Recent

What follows is a series of photos which will give u a little bit of insight into my life in the past few weeks. There was Montreal Fashion Week, where I saw some designs that were the bomb-diggity (excuse my French and/or horrendous manipulation of already established grammatical rules) and where my $200 high-heels got stolen by a thieving fashionista (yes, they are out there and they are worse than over-zealous puppy dogs with a shoe fetish). Then there was public defacing (not done by me but surely enjoyed by me), some crafty cheating methods, some food-noshing, some wine gurgling, a REALLY fat cat, the Jean-Paul Gaultier exhibit at the MMFA and a little bit of lighting food on fire in times of celebration. 

I can only hope there are more indecent spectacles and bizarre happenings to come for me in Montréal. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian kids.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...