Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's too goddamn hot

Humidity is risin'

Barometer's getting low

And I'm sweating like a banshee (which I always imagined was a woolly-yeti-like creature but is in fact, thanks to the enlightenment of Wikipedia, a feminine spirit in Irish mythology who is probably physically incapable of perspiring and instead emits the scent of freshly-picked daisies from her pores). 

Okay, so I'm sweating like a girl who is forced to wear too many clothes due to conventional standards of decency. 

How do I solve el problemo? 

Answer: loose, baggy, over-sized EVERYTHING. Cue the size-large, black, paper-bag-like dress I bought at Joe Fresh for $15. Worn over cycling shorts (to hide my bum) and a bra worn as outerwear (to hide my tatas), complemented by a floppy hat and piles of jewelry, I am a human air-conditioner and nobody need be offended by my ulterior option of going nude.


Try this one at home. Say no to body-hugging and yes to XL. Your cooling bill will thank me.






1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is too cool. Love the hat. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...