Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Saturday, February 19, 2011

They call me Cuban Pete

In light of the kick-off of Reading Week, and the utter redundancy of that title, I present to you the simplest DIY project conceivable; the perfect task for those upcoming, long and treacherous days of (cough) "reading."

I made these earrings on Wednesday from a crocheted doily that I snagged at Value Village. White lace = Spring. If you'd like these gems hanging from your ears too, read the easy-peasy instructions from one of my favourite blogs Honestly...WTF.

On a completely unrelated note, tomorrow morning I commence my epic journey towards the light........the sunlight that is, on the beaches of Varadero, Cuba.

This here junkie needs her vitamin D injection, STAT!

For those of you feeling glum at the prospect of spending another week getting tossed around like a rag doll in the ferocious winds of the Great White North, or desperately hoping that the albino look will be the next big trend, please enjoy this uplifting video clip. 

I mean, let's be honest, how can one witness Cuban Pete shaking his thang and then not feel their own  little jolt of "chick-chickee-boom?"

Until next week, don't forget to like Food, Water, Fashion on Facebook and show me some lovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, suga...