Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Monday, July 2, 2012

Win it and Wear it

In following my irritatingly redundant ramblings about ChrismaCanada Day, here I offer you a post which will be uncharacteristically short (like me) and sweet (like me), all in the spirit of giving. 

SPEAKING OF GIVING. I want to give you this tank top. Well Ambush Apparel wants to give it to you, but as the middle man (correction: child) I unashamedly take full credit for their compassion and unhindered generosity. Scroll down to see how I wear it sans bra and in shorts which resemble most closely an oversized diaper and thus, embarrass the elderly and the senile.


 And I truly believe that you are all winners, but let's be honest, there will be only ONE winner:

1) Like FWF on FB here
2) Follow moi on Twitter here
3) Like Ambush Apparel on FB here
4) Comment down under and leave your name and e-mail address

DO ALL THIS BY FRIDAY JULY 6 AT MIDNIGHT!

That's it, that's all folks. Now check out my bum and skedaddle.


P.S. I'm off to Jamaica for three days. Photo documentation to follow.

5 comments:

  1. hollaaaa

    sami fink!
    samifink.is@gmail.com

    I love me some purple swag

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top! cute pics!

    cindy batchelor
    @ladyboarder9669
    ladyboarder9669@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danik loves slutty tank tops.

    -Danik
    danik@dydhproductions.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont disqualify me just cause i dont have a twitter to follow you with!! :P

    darraghrose@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top..secksy pics ;)
    Debbie
    roseinaconcreteworld1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...