Enchantée

My photo
Nudists are weird. lisafwf@gmail.com
Follow Food, Water, Fashion

Monday, July 16, 2012

Jamaica 2012 or How I Apparently Smuggled Illicit Drugs into the Country

Mother, don't be alarmed. I did no such thing. However, Canadian Immigration was much less persuaded. It took a great deal of convincing and the upholding of a rather charming pretence of naiveté concerning the seemingly suspicious nature of my three day escapade to Jamaica which went much along the lines of this: 

"Ma'am, with all due respect, I'm wearing a shirt that could justifiably be mistaken for a wind sock  solely based on the fact that I think it's stylish. Do I really look like your everyday female drug pusher?" 

…….Ma'am did not like this response.

But all's well that ends well and after much intimidation and violation of my personal privacy, I was graciously permitted back into the country. So here for you is a pictorial review of how I DID go to Jamaica and how I DID NOT bring back illegal narcotics and how I learned that dressing like an asshole is not a valid enough excuse to successfully negate the contrary.

Lesson learned. Fun had. 





2 comments:

  1. You girls are beautiful and I miss you guys!
    Seemed like a fun trip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, suga...